This decision has been reached following careful consideration, extensive discussions with industry stakeholders and a thorough assessment of the situation in light of COVID-19. While we are committed to delivering a productive and impactful sourcing event, the safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff remains our No. 1 priority.
We will continue to take precautions and safety measures as recommended by health authorities, including the Departments of Health of Hong Kong and China, and the World Health Organization (WHO), and monitor and assess all new developments pertaining to COVID-19. All these updates will be posted on our resources page and various platforms.
ENHANCED MEASURES ONSITE: AWE
SEASONS | Spring and our show partners are prepared to implement the following measures, in accordance with the guidance issued by health authorities, to ensure a safe and productive business environment for our trade fair attendees and staff:
• Sanitisers will be provided at Public Circulation Area, AWE customer service counter, event hall(s)/entrance(s) and washrooms
• Handrails, doors and handles, and lift keypads are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour
• Washrooms are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour during show period. Disposable hand towels and sanitising liquid soap is available at the washrooms
• Rubbish bins are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every three hours
• All participants are required to go through temperature measurement admission point(s) at designated areas, and are required to wear surgical face mask at all time at the venue
• SEASONS | Spring staff, helpers, contractors and AWE staff are required to measure their body temperature prior to entering the venue, and wear surgical masks at all time at the venue
• Relevant information and health advice from the World Health Organization and Centre for Health Protection are on display at entrances and public circulation area. Attendees will be constantly reminded to take care of their health and that of others by maintaining good personal hygiene practices
• Qualified first-aid personnel will be onsite throughout the event
SEASONS | Spring and AWE are closely monitoring the situation and will follow the guidelines promulgated by Hong Kong’s Centre for Health Protection for appropriate preventive measures.
In addition to following health authorities’ recommendations, we encourage everyone to keep tabs on updates from the following resources with information on COVID-19:
The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
World Health Organization: Daily Situation Reports
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: What You Should Know
US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Prevention and Treatment
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
An agency of the European Union